Dietary: Vegan | Soy free | Gluten free | Nut free| Non-alcoholic
Yield: 4 | Prep time: 5 mins | Ready in: 5 mins
Sourced and adapted from: yummly.com
- 180 ml | 3/4 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 120 ml | 1/2 cup water
- 125 g | 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
- 150 g | 1 1/2 cups fresh or thawed cranberries
- 180 ml | 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (5-6 limes)
- 120 ml | 1/2 cup orange juice
- Pour the cranberry juice into the blender, reserving 1 tbsp. Sprinkle 3 tbsp sugar onto a small plate. Use the cranberry juice to coat the rims of 4 to 6 glasses (6 to 8 oz each) and then dip the glasses into the sugar. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Reserve 12 cranberries and place the rest in the blender along with the water, sugar, lime juice, tequila, and orange liqueur. Blend until smooth.
- Pour through a strainer to catch the cranberry pulp. Pour the strained margarita into glasses and garnish with reserved berries.